PROGRAMINO IDE - First test
- Now write your first program with Programino IDE.
- Tap to the following lines of code in the editor and save this into a folder you have chosen.
- Programino asks the store if a project folder is to be created.
- Have the location not the same name we called the *.ino-file, you need to create these.
- Click Yes to confirm.
Example: mySketch.ino must be stored in the folder "mySketch".
- After saving, the project appears in the Project Explorer.
- Now Choose your Arduino board.
- Now Choose your comport where the board is connected.
- If you do not know how the Comportnummer is, look in the Windows Device Manager.
- Click on the "Verify & Upload" button or the key F9 for "verify" or F10 for "verify & upload".
- Once the program has been successfully compiled and uploaded, the user LED is flashing.