Manual > ARDUINO-IDE-V2
PROGRAMINO IDE - Export Programino Sketch to the Arduino™ IDE
- For boards that are not yet supported, you can use the export function.
- This feature is ideal for Arduino™ IDE versions that no command line support function have.
- Ideal for older Arduino™ projects (Arduino™ IDE less 1.6 and *.pde files).
- If you opened a Sketch in Programino IDE and clicking the selected Icon (red square), the Arduino™ IDE opens with this Sketch.
- You can use this feature for the boards in Programino are not available yet to flash over the Arduino™ IDE.
- If you set the Arduino™ IDE to "external editor", press the save button in Programino and the sketch is updated in the Arduino™ IDE and ready for verify and upload (use the Arduino™ IDE only for verify and upload) and programm your code in Programino IDE.
- There is always the active Sketch open!