Manual > ARDUINO-IDE-V2
PROGRAMINO IDE - Basic Settings
Now we set the most important settings
- Open the "Editor Settings".
Select the path to the Arduino™ IDE
- Browse to your Arduino™ IDE install folder and select the "arduino.exe" file.
- The other paths are automatically completed (If not, enter the path manually).
- If these are not completed automatically, then choose the folder manually with "Browse".
- Under "My sketchbook location" you can select your own desired folder, where you store your Arduino™ sketches.
- Use the Arduino™ IDE libraries folder in this case (recommended).
- You have own Libs, copy the Libs into the Arduino™ Standard folder or read the manual How to install libraries.
Restart the Programino IDE after making these changes!
PROGRAMINO IDE for Arduino uses the command line functionality in the new Arduino™ IDE version 1.6.x and higher to compile and upload sketches (this is the best way for 100% Arduino™ compatibility).
Arduino™ Download (is required to verify and upload Arduino™ programs).