PROGRAMINO IDE for Arduino™
Programino is an alternative comfortable and easy-to-use IDE for the Arduino/Genuino or or compatible microcontroller boards.
PROGRAMINO supports the following coding languages and files
- For all these languages is also syntax highlighting & code autocomplete supported.
Custom Syntax-Highlighting and Syntax-Style Code Autocompletion, Snippets and Information "hints" Code Folding
- Code folding makes it more manageable.
- With a button in the toolbar, can all be folded or unfolded.
- It is also possible folding individual areas.
- So you can quickly find often used code sections (also between different files).
Find & Replace
- Advanced search and replace function with regex option.
- Advanced fast reference search function.
Simple IDE and Editor Configuration
- Font, color and IDE scheme settings.
- Customize your default template.
- Arduino verify and upload settings.
- Configer your own user board (Teensy, eHajo, Atmel, Pretzel board etc.) or use a external programmer.
Project Explorer Object Explorer Hex-File Extraction for Production Hardware Viewer 2x UART-Terminals
With the terminal you can communicate with the Arduino and Genuino boards.
Baudrate between 300 and 250.000 Baud.
Representation of the values in ASCII, HEX, BYTE and BIN.
Open a serial terminal log file.
- Save a serial terminal log file.
- #Home, #Save, #Clear - commands to control the terminal similar as a VT100 terminal.
- With this converter you can fast convert different values.
- You can define your own character and insert it easy as an array in your code.
RGB-LED Color Selector
- Easy RGB-Color selector for RGB-LEDs.
Notepad Serial Analog Plotter
Export Function to Arduino IDE
For boards that are not yet supported, you can use the export function.
This feature is ideal for Arduino IDE versions that no command line support function have.
Ideal for older Arduino projects (Arduino IDE less 1.6 and *.pde files).
Use all Arduino libraries
Programino automatically matches the installed Arduino libraries.
- Install a new library with the original Arduino IDE (this is then available in the Programino IDE).
Use all Arduino libraries such as (ESP8266, Controllino, Intel Curie - Genuino 101, MPU6050, ARM boards, SHT11, eHajo boards ect.)
HTML5 Web-Editor for IoT with Arduino/Genuino
- For IoT applications Programino IDE has a HTML editor and support HTML5.
- Make your own IoT application with Programino IDE.
For a full list of technical specification click here