Go to content
Back to content | Back to main menu
> PROGRAMONO ARDUINO IDE
PROGRAMINO IDE - Bookmarks
- With bookmarks you can quickly find, often used code sections (also between different files).
- Select the interesting point with a left mouse click on the code line.
- Click the right mouse button and choose "Add Bookmark", now the bookmark is set and marked as blue dot.
- To remove the bookmark use "Remove Bookmark" in the same code line as "Add Bookmark", the blue dot is removed.
- Alternative the "Add- and Remove Bookmark" button is also in the Programino menu available.
- The added bookmarks can recall in the Programino "Bookmark List".
- Bookmarks can be placed in different files.
- Once they have chosen a bookmark from the list, Programino jumps there.