Go to content
Back to content | Back to main menu
> PROGRAMONO ARDUINO IDE
PROGRAMINO IDE - LCD Designer
- With the LCD-Designer you can easily create your own characters.
- Click in the LCD-Designer to mark a pixel.
- If you again click on the pixels will be deleted.
- Once you've defined your character, you can assign a name (default is "MyChar1").
- Click on "Create Matrix", the matrix is now in your current editor.
- In this case, the name of the matrix is "myChar".
- The schematic shows the wiring with a Arduino Uno board and a KS0066/HD44780 compatible LCD.